Saturday, November 3, 2012

P#198. SCENE 4 SONG of SONGS Chapter 5:2 > 6:3


LIVING EVER
STRONGLY
BEHAVING WITH
INCREASING
CONSISTENCY

BECAUSE OF

THE
RESURRECTION
POWER

OF JESUS



THE Individual OVERCOMER:
[Cv5:2] ~ “One night as I was sleeping, my heart awakened in a dream. I heard the voice of my BELOVED; HE was knocking at my bedroom door saying: ‘Open to ME, MY sister, MY lover, MY lovely dove,’ HE said, ‘for I have been out in the night and am covered with dew.’ [Cv5:3] ~ “But I said, ‘I have disrobed. Shall I get dressed again? I have washed my feet, and should I get them soiled?’ [Cv5:4] ~ “My BELOVED tried to unlatch the door and my heart was moved for HIM. [Cv5:5] ~ I jumped up to open it and my hands dripped with perfume, my fingers with lovely myrrh as I pulled back the bolt. [Cv5:6] ~ I opened to my BELOVED, but HE was gone. My heart stopped. I searched for HIM but couldn’t find HIM anywhere. I called to HIM, but there was no reply. [Cv5:7] ~ The guards found me and struck and wounded me. The watchman on the wall tore off my veil. [Cv5:8] ~ I adjure you, O women of Jerusalem, if you find my BELOVED ONE, tell HIM that I am lovesick.


Here in flashback ---

  • we individual overcomers are brought back to that specific moment in the life of JESUS
  • in the garden of Gethsemane, before HE died,
  • when we were not even conscious nor aware (asleep)--- nay, born at that time ……
  • of what HE did for us
  • to show HIS love for us even then!
  • Now that we have answered HIS CALL FOR OVERCOMERS,
  • we are addressed by HIM as HIS sister
  • in keeping with our upcoming same natures-to-be
  • while we are still in the process to becoming
  • the would-be blend of humanity & spirituality
  • come our resurrection day
  • ....... by HIS RESURRECTION POWER!

We have already put
off our OLD SELF!

(>>>T#055)

  • We are already starting to walk that NEW LIFE!
  • These ought always to be our quick answers and attitudes
  • towards our recurring temptations
  • in this life
  • as we await JESUS’ return from heaven!

JESUS’ pierced hands
ought to be vivid
before our eyes

  • reminding us of how HE died in our stead
  • because of HIS love for us,
  • even before we were born!

Our response as HIS beloved

  • ought to be A LIVING OPENNESS TO HIM
  • in all eagerness and determination
  • and that pursuing HIM every where
  • is all that our concern ought to be!

In our pursuit for HIM,

  • we get into dismay, problems, hurts from many ...
  • one after another ...
  • including from them
  • who in the past we were together believing in JESUS
  • as our LORD but not as yet as THE CHRIST
  • as we as overcomers now(!) know HIM.
  • They even put us to shame even with all our respect for them.
  • Truly this is the time for GOD’s patience
  • (>>Revelation 3:10)!

Because many of
US-OVERCOMERS

have earlier sinned

by our leading

instead of eldering
THE CHURCH

  • resulting in our deep sense of failures
  • and sinnings in this particular regard,
  • we now feel ---- for our fellow believers in general
  • and those who succumbed to our then .... leadership, in particular
  • ... and separately, even to them who are in bondage by OTHERSleaderships
  • ---- THE NEED TO HELP US CARRY OUR RELATIONSHIP
  • WITH THE RESURRECTED JESUS
  • we need to tell them all,
  • we are lovesick
  • .... sick longing to be with HIM,
  • in the hope our BELOVED

will know of it
through them pa gyud!


The Rest of the Claimant Christians:
[Cv5:9] ~ “O woman of rare beauty, what is it about your LOVED ONE WHO is better than any other, that you command us this?” 
  • Naturally, many of our fellow believers
  • in their claimed relationship with THE LORD JESUS
  • will be puzzled at our asking them to tell HIM
  • of our interest to be with HIM!

THE Individual OVERCOMER:
[Cv5:10] ~ “My BELOVED ONE is tanned and handsome, better than 10,000 others! [Cv5:11] ~ HIS head is purest gold, and HE has wavy, raven hair. [Cv5:12] ~ HIS eyes are like doves beside the water brooks, deep and quite. [Cv5:13] ~ HIS cheeks are like sweetly scented beds of spices. HIS lips are perfumed lilies, HIS breath like myrrh. [Cv5:14] ~ HIS arms are round bars of gold set with topaz; HIS body is bright ivory encrusted with jewels. [Cv5:15] ~ HIS legs are as pillars of marble set in sockets of finest gold, like cedars of Lebanon; none can rival HIM. [Cv5:16] ~ HIS mouth is altogether sweet, loveable in every way. Such, O women of Jerusalem, is my BELOVEDmy FRIEND.”

  • Our declaration to them should be HE IS INCOMPARABLE!
  • HE is incomparably submissive to THE HEADSHIP of GOD!(>>1stCorinthians 11:3)
  • HIS SENTIMENTS are incomparably pure, distinct, clear and in proper order! 
  • HIS COUNTENACE is beautiful and sweet despite HIS sufferings from those who smote HIM and despise HIM. From HIS mouth comes only sweet words of grace resulting from HIS work of redemption.
  • HIS efforts are for carrying out GODs will!
  • HIS STANDING & SUPPORT STRENGHTH is of GOD!
  • HIS TASTE is divine and HE is altogether lovely and desirable.
  • HE is 1st in CREATION, 1st in RESURRECTION (>>Colossians 1:17-18), KING in HIS KINGDOM (>>Colossians 1:13) e HEHEH

The Rest of The Claimant Christians:
[Cv6:1] ~ “O rarest of beautiful women, where has your LOVED ONE gone? We will help you find HIM.”
  • Yes, the testimony of THE CHRIST’s pursuer
  • makes others to pursue HIM also!
  • Yes, we are as OVERCOMERS and LOVERS
  • of THE CHRIST to make others pursue
  • HIS Resurrected Person NOW!

THE Individual OVERCOMER:
[Cv6:2] ~ “HE has gone down to HIS garden, to HIS spice beds, to pasture HIS flock and to gather the lilies. [Cv6:3] ~ I am my BELOVED’s and my BELOVED is mine. HE pastures HIS flock among the lilies!”


Yes, after seeking
the help

>>Acts 8:30-31)
of others,

  • particularly in studying THE ELEMENTARY TEACHINGS for Disciples of THE CHRIST;
  • and one after another obey and live
  • according to its dictates,
  • implied commands
  • and commitment requirements,
  • we realize HE is after all IN US!
  • THE CHRIST’s garden
  • is our spirit
  • that is in us,

from where we
got born-again!

  • We then mature to say
  • .... and not claim emptily:
  • we are HIS,
  • HE is ours,
  • and realize HE feeds and cares for us,
  • HIS LOVERS, collectively!
               

~~~#~~~
 






PREVIOUS<: P#197. SCENE 3 Chapters 3:6-5:1

No comments:

Post a Comment